Saturday, 24 January 2009

I Caved!!

Soooooo....i may have got some UGG boots today. I have been known to moan at how EVERYONE has them, and even though i don't try to look completely different to everyone I normally avoid complete fashion 'movements' such as UGGs. However, they were on sale and were offered as a present.

So i try them on, and they are actually ridiculously comfy and they are the bronze/gold edition so I'm thinking not quite as many people have these ones...do they?

Its not so bad when I'm at home but at uni pretty much every other girl wears them, I'm hoping i will be able to wear them in a slightly different way. But i do just want to say that they are very very comfy and pretty dam practical for the winter...this is my justification!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails