Monday, 30 November 2009

So glad to have stumbled on...

WHISTLES!

I am a regular in this store, but it is normally because I am accompanying my mum! And to be fair, there are still lots of items that are definitely more aimed towards my mum's age bracket but there are also LOADS that I have fallen in love with. It has become my latest guilty pleasure.

The fabric selection is beautiful and I often find myself looking for going out dresses or tops. They fit me quite perfectly, which is great as I often struggle to find strapped dresses to fit properly since I am so short, straps tend to be too long on me and fall off, but in Whistles they've nailed it!

The casual range is also just as strong at the moment with some lovely jumper dresses which look SO comfortable and general t-shirts which will definitely survive the machine wash, unlike several of my H&M or Primark ones.

Sure the prices are a bit stretched on my current budget, but some of their items are no more expensive than some of the items you'd find in Topshop, especially in their sub-brands and 'vintage' collections, and you're less likely to see someone else wearing it!

Have a look at their website as well as the layout and how they display the collections is quite refreshing, with just images of models initially, with no text which doesn’t distract you away from the garment itself.

Definitely aim to get at least one of my xmas party dresses from there!



One of my current favs,which I think would be great for work!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails