Tuesday, 30 March 2010

IF I HAD A MILLION POUNDS...

...In my back pocket right now I would buy all these things tomorrow...


Dress by Acne... love the sculpture involved in this piece... amazing.

Viv Westwood mini wellies... had my eye on these for ages, not too expensive (£75) but just can't justify it at the moment!

McQ Alexander McQueen dress, love the draping of the neckline and think would look great in summer and then layer it up for winter. (Available at My-Wardrobe)

Paul Smith Petal Make Up Bag - I've currently got a Benefit Make Up bag which I like but feel have grown out of it, this would be a suitable replacement!

One can only dream!!...

3 comments:

daisychain said...

heya :) thanks for your comment. my shirt is from new look, though I think Primark have similar right now x

rachelfabiano and kortneycooper said...

the vivian westwood wellies. what a dream!!

party.

micol zanzuri said...

the first dress is to die for!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails