Sunday, 11 April 2010

HOLIDAYS!

I haven't blogged for a few days since I've been on holiday! Thought I might just rub it in a bit more as since I am still only recently a fully working 9-5 working girl, I have realised that holidays are now somewhat precious and I do feel a slight need to let everyone know when I have been away enjoying sunshine!

I will try and think of something slightly more brain stimulating to write in the next few days, but for now, to make this post slightly fashion related, I have posted some pics of the new clothes I bought whilsts away.

For the one day it was proper cloudy and the sun didn't want to shine, we escaped to the shopping centre!

I got a couple of bits, nothing too exciting, both from stores that are here in the UK; Zara and Mango, but Zara's prices are definately much cheaper over there, even when the euro isn't great against the pound. They are just lower to start with. For example I like many Zara shoes but think they are too overpriced over here, most boots or heels at around £60 or £70 and not always that great a fabric. In Spain the most expensive shoes I found were 59Euros... so I treated myself!

Floral Top from Mango


Grey cotton top from Zara, like 8Euros!


My favourite bargain... new trousers for work from Zara 19Euros!!

4 comments:

daisychain said...

wow, fab buys!

Adele said...

How cool, just stumbled across your blog and noticed you went to Nottingham Trent im currently studying there :) Great blog I will follow!x

雅琳雅琳 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。........................................

LifestyleBohemia said...

Ah, Zara always has the most amazing finds! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails