Tuesday, 25 May 2010

25.05.10

ARE YOU READY??

So Sex and the City 2 premiered in New York last night, and premiers here in the UK on Friday. The ladies all looked lovely at the premier but surprisingly Sarah Jessica Parker won me over in her yellow Valentino gown. Canary yellow isn't really my fav colour but think it suits her skin tone and the structure of the dress is very elegant, much better than the outfit she wore to the Oscars, which did nothing for her figure and had an odd neckline!

The other ladies choice of dresses didn't amaze me too much, the Kristin Davis pink outfit I thought was quite typical of her (and her character) which did look lovely but thought she could have gone a bit more adventurous. Kim Cattrall dress was all about the glamour and she pulls it off whilst Cynthia Nixon's dress was a nice shape but nothing about it really says Hollywood glamour, or seems to be premiere material!

I've not booked any tickets to see it yet as I think I'd like to go when the cinema isn't too packed and wont have people shouting at the screen but I am excited to see it and love the drama that has surrounded this movie's release... I just hope it lives up to expectation!

 SJP at the Sex and the City 2 Premiere... Love this dress

SJP at the Oscars this year... similar colour to above dress but the shape isn't a winner with me!

4 comments:

CC said...

SJP looked fab in that dress though I didn't love her Oscar outfit all that much. :)
Xx

CC said...

SJP looked fab in that dress though I didn't love her Oscar outfit all that much. :)
Xx

Eri said...

Hi, great blog!

Please have a look at mine too, I am having a GIVEAWAY at the moment.

Hope to see you soon.
x

this free bird said...

call me crazy, but i thought the oscars dress was a mess...and it looked like the tanning truck had a spill all over her. sad :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails