Thursday, 10 June 2010

10.06.10

VOUCHER CODE

Haven't really had time to blog this week... so here is a quick one, a little treat. Another voucher code for you in case some of you haven't stumbled across it already!

Urban Outfitters are offering 15% off all online orders with this code: CHEERS

Go forth and shop! To make this post a little more interesting I've listed some of my current favs.

Will offer a more interesting post next week. I will also be starting my give away next week and revealing what you can win! I have to confess I have done a bit of shopping this week so may well have to share with you all what I've bought! Enjoy your days... not long till the weekend!



I tried these on in the store the other day, they're £24, but very very thin soles so I wasn't sure, but very cute on!

This is cute... and in the sale only £15!

3 comments:

Adele said...

Thanks for the voucher code! I am loving that skirt! Loving the new layout also!
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM

Anna Katrina said...

thanks for the code & love love love the sandals!


Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

chrry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails