Sunday, 27 June 2010

27.06.10

SUNNY LONDON
This weekend I spent most of my time in central London. Even though I work there, my home is in Surrey, about 30 mins away from central. However I had plans this Saturday to spend time in London town and it felt a bit like I was on holiday! I don't usually do outfit posts as I'm not uber trendy and rather look at other peoples' outfit posts for inspiration!

However since the weather was so fabulous this weekend I thought I'd share my outfit with you as I dressed much like I would do on holiday!

Not only did the outfit make me feel like I was away, but I sat and ate lunch outside with friends and didn't need to put a cardigan on in the evening! It was lovely. Another reason why I'm showing you my outfit is that it is possibly one of the cheapest outfits I've worn lately.

I'm quite a fan of mixing and matching labels, wearing more expensive brands with cheaper ones since I can't afford to buy the entire outfit from the more expensive store. Here, however, the most expensive item was my shorts. They are from Uniqlo and cost £12.99. I've been a fan of Uniqlo for a while as they really do offer great quality at such good prices. Their clothes are often quite simplistic but makes them easy to sytle up with accessories, or layer up with other items such as funky cardigans or denim jackets.

The top is from H&M and cost £3.99, the necklace also H&M at £2.99. I'd been trying to find a long pendant esq necklace for ages, and even was happy to buy an expensive one but just couldn't find one but thought this one would do the job just fine! The belt is from Primark and cost £1 and the shoes were also from Primark and cost £6. Some of the jewellery I'm wearing (the other necklace and my 'pinky' ring) were more expensive but these were gifts so I don't count them!

 Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the weather this weekend. I bought some other bargains today which I will share with you in a later post! Has anyone else found any gems in the summer sales?

Also, there's still time to enter my giveaway. I'm going on holiday on Friday so I think I will announce the winner on Wednesday to try and arrange posting the prizes before I go away!

1 comment:

rainbows & fairydust said...

LOVE ur shorts and Necklace!

more outfit posts please!!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails