Sunday, 25 July 2010

25.07.10

INTRODUCING...

Elsie Belle Jewellery. I stumbled across this website a few years ago now and then recently I got a newsletter from them and was pleasantly surprised when I re visited their site. Their site is adorable, much like the jewellery they sell. Let me tell you a bit more about the company before I show you some of their best sellers.


Since it was established in 2004, the brand has gone from strength to strength and some of their items are now being spotted on celebrities such as Rachel Stephens and Pixie Lott. Elsie Belle source all their items from around the world, looking out for the best antique charms and brass items to use in their Bristol based studio. All their items are handmade which helps add to the character of their collections. Not only are their items one of a kind, they all come at affordable prices.

Duffy wearing Littlest Love Letter & Holly Willoughby wearing In the Navy
 
If you read my previous post about my spoon ring, you would have seen how I like to try and buy jewellery that has a story behind it and a bit more of a one of a kind. Elsie Belle jewellery fits the bill here. By hand making their items it ensures that a lot of thought and care is put into the finished product and does give it a bit more of a vintage vibe. By sourcing antique brass and old charms, their approach to recycling means that you know what you are buying isn't mass produced and is helping the environment in their own way.

Some of my favourite items available at the moment include their 'crayola club' necklace, which is currently in the sale at a bargain £4.95 and their gold plated 'on a wing and a prayer' bracelet at £12.95.

 

Anyway, it's not up to me, why don't you have a look for yourself at what they have to offer, and the lovely people at Elsie Belle have offered my readers a 15% off discount code that runs from today for two weeks! Simply enter AOWEN87 when you reach the check out to receive your discount! Let me know what you think of their collection, and if you do buy anything from their let me know when you get it! Or if any of you already shop their, what are your favourite items?

Happy shopping!
Related Posts with Thumbnails