Friday, 30 July 2010

Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum 
 
This is just a short post, but felt I should mention this product as it has taken me a while to find a product that states it reduces pore size, that actually works!

My skin isn't too bad, sure I get breakouts etc but I don't suffer from acne or anything, but one thing that has bugged me over the years is the pores on my nose. They have always been quite big and I have suffered from open pores. And since I do wear make up most days, which is not the best thing for this problem, I have tried a range of products to try and reduce them but to no avail.

I have tried the Clinque 'pore minimizer instant perfector' and the Clinque 'Pore Minimizer Thermal-Active Skin Refiner', but both failed to make much, if any, impact on my skin.

However the latest product I was introduced to was this Clarins one which I have to say I am very pleased with. This light serum is quickly absorbed and sits perfectly under moisturiser. It doesn't make your skin feel heavy or sticky which some products can do.

I was told not to expect results over night, but I'm quite confident that after only 2 days (using the serum day & night) you could see a big difference. I don't have photos to show you - 1. this may be a bit unpleasant for people to see! and 2. I wasn't expecting such good results so never took a 'before' photo! 

I also bought the purifying mask to go along with it. I needed a new face mask anyway and so thought I would buy the one that is supposed to compliment the serum! At £20.50 for the serum I don't think is too expensive as you do only need a tiny bit each time you use it and so should last a while, the mask is £19 which may be quite steep for many as you may think that some of the cheaper masks work just as well, which I can understand and do somewhat agree, however I thought I'd give it a go. It did make my skin feel super soft after I'd used it however I may not buy the mask as soon as it runs out but I will be sure to by the serum again to try and keep my pores under control!

Have any of you found some great products that help fight the war against large/open pores? I'd be interested to hear from you!

1 comment:

Style of a Fashionista said...

I might have to give this a go I hate my open pores great review xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails