Monday, 16 August 2010

BREAKTHROUGH OF THE YEAR AWARDS

One of the latest glamorous events in Hollywood, and here is my list of winners and losers in the outfit department...

WINNERS

 

Jessica Szohr

Even though in this photo her pose looks slightly awkward, I think this dress is amazing and she looks hot here with her loose long hair and smokey eyes. Nice. 












AnnaLynne McCord

Not a massive fan of green but this looks great on her. AnnaLynne has had some bad press lately about looking 'too thin' however here, her arms look thin but toned and her legs look great!




Dermot Mulroney

I think this man could give George Clooney a run for his money in the Hot Older Man department! 





Dianna Agron

How cute is this dress? Could maybe be slightly shorter but love the purple ribbon detail. 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the LOSERS...

 


Jenn Proske

Now I don't hate this outfit, I just don't think it does that much for her and the shoes don't really work. Not hideous but could do better!



Kelly Brook

Again, not a complete nightmare of an outfit, but we all know Kelly can look better. I love the print and colours of the dress but not loving the hair do, is it me or does it look a bit flat?




Rose Byrne

I think Rose could've lost the jacket here, doesn't really do anything and the grey dress underneath could be cute if we could see it! Love the red lipstick on her though. 








Anyways, they're just my thoughts, who were your winners and losers?

All Images from Marie Claire


 

2 comments:

My-Mannequin said...

Think the first lady is called Jessica Szohr (from Gossip Girl), she does look smokin' hot though!

Annie said...

Ha yea my bad, copy and paste issue there, this post went a bit weird as well cos the rest are all in capitals even though it's not like that when I go to edit the post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails