Thursday, 19 August 2010

I'M DREAMING OF....

Not quite time to finish that line with 'a white Christmas', however my head has been up in the clouds lately as I'm trying to be good and not buy any clothes this month as I need a new camera which will set me back a few pounds. So far so good, I haven't bought anything, not even a cheap vest top from H&M or something which I'm often seen doing! I would also just like to flag up how hard this can be as I work in Covent Garden, I am surrounded by some of my favourite shops and sometimes need to escape the office on my lunch break and end up just 'window shopping.' It would be much easier if I worked on an industrial estate or somewhere that doesn't encourage me to part with my cash everyday!

At the moment I seem to have expensive taste and trying to not buy a lot of cheaper items, instead, save and invest in more in higher quality and more statement pieces. I think it will have to wait until end of September before I can really make my first big autumn/winter purchase, as this months pay cheque will be going on my camera (and my car insurance as my renewal quote came through last night! Why do these things always creep up on you like that!)

So for now, I can just marval at the beautifulness of the products below.




House of Harlow 'Horseshoe Necklace' £62 - My-Wardrobe.

I'm a huge fan of long necklaces and I always think horsehoes are cute so this is the perfect combination! Currently a massive fan of House of Harlow as well, some lovely stuff at the moment!












I love a good chunky knitwear item! But pretty sure if I asked nicely enough my nan would knit this for me!















Aldo's MCINERNEY boot - £85







What are your current shopping crushes?


3 comments:

rainbows & fairydust said...

LOVE that cardi!

lizrose100 said...

haha weird coincidence... i want that cardi too and greg's just bought me a house of harlow necklace for our anniversary!! not that exact one but still! xx Liz xx

Jazzabelle said...

oh, i so want that cardigan too! but at that price i think i can pass, hehe. i can't believe you saw me yesterday, how funny! next time please do say hi! :)

love, jazzabelle. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails