Thursday, 30 September 2010

EYEKO MAKEUP

I've just become an ambassador for Eyeko makeup, this means you guys can receive a free gift when you spend over £10/€12/$15. All their products are very reasonably priced and if you spend over £35 delivery is free! Their range is young and fun and offers a huge variety of shades in lipsticks, nail polishes and eyeshadows. These products I think would be great gift ideas as they come in cute packaging and would make any girl smile! 

To ensure you get your free gift, all you have to do is enter my code: E11227 at checkout! To give you some inspiration I've listed some of my favourite items below! Happy shopping!
 


'London Lips' Lipgloss in 'Shoreditch' bang on trend and this fruity red will brighten up a make up free face or add that extra bit of glamour to your night out look.






Eyeko's line and shine eye liners are a great addition to your make up bag. Since they are affordable I am not worried about lossing them if I put these in my handbag on a night out for those much needed touch ups throughout the evening!

But you guys don't need me to tell you what to get! Have a look yourself, just click here.

1 comment:

daisychain said...

Argh. Nooo don't tempt me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails