Wednesday, 22 September 2010

G-STAR - REALLY???

I thought I would just share this ad with you guys. I really hate this ad. I think the expression on his face is really off putting and I keep seeing it EVERYWHERE. I have to put up with it at tube stations and there is a store right next to my work which I have to walk past everyday. 

Now I know I may be overreacting a little bit here, but I just wanted to see what everyone elses' opinion is. Do you think it is just a little odd / irritating? It really doesn't make me want to go into a store!

Tell me, am I alone here with this irritation or do you guys feel the same??

1 comment:

Joseph Patterson said...

Wrong in every conceivable why, don't know who there appealing to here? Look's like the kind of bloke who will rob your phone in the subway

Related Posts with Thumbnails