Sunday, 5 September 2010

VEJA BAG LAUNCH @ DARKROOM


Last week I was invited to attend the launch of a new range of handbags at the lovely Darkroom, Holborn. I was excited to attend as I read up about the brand and was interested in what they represent and were setting out to achieve.

Veja produce a range of high quality bags and shoes, all produced in Brazil. They are working together with local Brazilian communities to produce high end products, with minimum impact on the environment, ensuring that the local communities can benefit as well. Veja source some of the finest leathers and organic cottons in Northen Brazil and each item is made to the highest of standards and in an environment where the workers feel safe and are well treated.

It is great to see a brand that can produce such stylish products, but not pose a threat to the environment and looks after all those involved in making them.

I wrote a full review of the evening and the products for RADIA magazine, which is going to launch in the next few weeks. Check out their facebook page here, to see updates and see my full review soon. For now, here are some of my photos from the night, but I saved the best for RADIA!

The Veja Range in all their glory

This collection wasn't part of the Veja range, but an example of some of the gorgeous products available at Darkroom.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails