Friday, 1 October 2010

DISCOUNT TIME

If you've read my blog for a little while you will know that I'm quite a fan of the online shopping boutique 'Bunny Hug.' I am not a regular online shopper as I like seeing the product in the flesh as colours etc can change dramatically from on screen to real life. However, the reason I like this store is that their products are quite different and it's hard to find equivalents of what they stock in high street stores.

If you're not already on their mailing list than you should be as they quite often send out discount codes or offer free next day delivery. And right now they have a code for 30% off for friends and family and I thought I would share with you! Just enter the code SATISFACTION at the checkout! So go forth and shop people! And have a good weekend!

P.S Don't forget to enter my Maybeline Makeup giveaway! You can win 5 fabulous Maybeline products! Click here.
And if you're feeling really lovely, why not vote for my blog in the H&M competition! Just click here.

4 comments:

daisychain said...

oh please stop throwing temptation in my path!

Irene said...

bunny hug looks cute hehe!:),i love some of there things, do they have an actual shop?:)xx

J'Adore Fashion said...

I like--a bit tempting! will check it out! xoxo

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

lolz just like daisychain, this is soo totally tempting!! =D

xo
Sophie

Related Posts with Thumbnails