Monday, 10 January 2011

VEJA...ROUND TWO

You may remember way back in September I went to the Veja Launch event held at the Darkroom in Holborn... this was the launch of their bag collection which were beautifully designed and produced. The event was a great success and Darkroom is a really beautiful boutique that I recommend anyone to go to. Well, since then the Veja brand has gone from strength to strength and I now I have the delight in showing their new range of laptop cases and wallets.

The ethos behind Veja is sustainability and eco-friendly. As I discussed in my previous post on Veja... those two elements usually mean that the products are unattractive, stiff and generally not that nice to wear / use. However, Veja have managed to ensure that ec-friendly equals beauty.


The leather that they use for their products is so soft you can't help but stroke the items! And all is produced in Brazil and they use vegetable and plant extracts to die their materials. You can read more about their production in my previous post.


For now, I'll let you marvel at their latest collection. They laptop cases are currently stocked at Ideologoy whilst the wallets can be found at Darkroom. The cases are retailing at £70 and the wallets between £50 and £65. Both very reasonable prices for the quality you get!

Let me know what you think, or if you went to the original launch event, would be great to hear from you and share your thoughts on the products! I am also heading to their showroom next week where I will be able to get up close and personal with the new products so keep checking back to see my own photos of the products and a write up of the showroom itself!

One of the available wallets in 'rock.'


The laptop case which comes in 5 different colours.


One of the original bags from their first collection.

All images courtesy of Veja. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails