Thursday, 13 January 2011

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD DESIGNS THE NEW BRIT AWARD

Have you guys seen the new trophy designed by fashion legend and British icon; Vivienne Westwood? I think it looks a lot better. Much more eye catching and draping the flag over the statue empahsises the Britishness! 

Vivienne has always been a great inspiration to me and a designer that I am consistently in love with. I can always imagine myself wearing her designs and in a dream world would wear a V.Westwood suit to work everyday!

Westwood also has very strong links to the music industry, both personal and professional making this collaboration a sensible and successful one!

But the proof is in the pudding as they say, below is the new design... what do you think??

1 comment:

Imre Z. Balint said...

I think it looks quite elegant; definitely has a Roman feel to it though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails