Tuesday, 15 February 2011

VICTORIA BECKHAM A/W 2011

I'll be the first to admit it that when VB announced her move into fashion, I didn't expect much from her collections and to be honest I didn't really want to like them. However, I have since changed my mind. Sure, there's the whole debate about how much designing she actually does and how big her team around her is to help her, but once you look past all that, some of her designs really are beautiful and I thnk she has surprised a lot of people out there so fair play VB!

I always love her choice of colour palette and the shapes and structure of her clothing always looks fantastic. You often see a range of celebrities in her items, which shows that they are practical (even if they're not affordable!) which I like as well. I love seeing catwalk collections being worn in everyday situations, alright they are celebrity real life situations but still!

Here is a selection of my favourites from her current collection...

 
All images Vogue

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails