Sunday, 3 April 2011

OUTDOOR HALL OF FAME 2011

Recently the Outdoor Hall of Fame was published, highlighting your favourite outdoor adverts from the past five decades. You can click here to see all the results but here are a few of my favourites. These stuck out for me as you instantly remember what the ad was for and the media commotion it generated.

Remember this one? Dove advertising women with 'real curves' - what did you make of it?


I loved the TV ad campaign that went alongside this print campaign, everyone dancing along to their music - remember?

OK, so I might not have been around when this ad came out in 1966 but it's been in so many ad books and other publications I feel like I have grown up with it.

What are your favourite ads - did any of the ads you love not make the shortlist? Let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails