Monday, 15 August 2011

JUST A QUICK ONE...

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here, I've been busy starting a new job - which I'm enjoying! - and have been trying to get my freelance writing back on a roll again. I am currently working on a couple of pieces for Radia Magazine, as well as a new blog feature for an online store - which I will update you on in due course. In the meantime though, I did a guest post for the blog Beautifully Me. Would appreciate it if you had a look over it and shared any thoughts you have.

Beautifully me is a new blog started up to help generate a positive outlook in fashion for all body shapes and sizes and are pulling together a community to let people share their thoughts and opinions on some of the more controversial issues in the fashion industry.

To read my post click here, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails